An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-18-2024, 10:27 PM

Absinth had been patrolling the borders of the syndicate when Elysia's call reached her ears. The sharp, urgent note in Elysia's voice sent a chill down her spine. She knew Elysia's time was near, but the intensity of the call signaled that the moment had indeed arrived. Without hesitation, Absinth turned on her heel and raced toward the source of the cry.

As she approached the den, Absinth could hear the pained snarls of her sister echoing from within. She slowed, taking a deep breath to calm herself before entering. Pushing through the entrance, she was met with the sight of Elysia, her form taut with the strain of labor, eyes glazed with pain and determination.

“Elysia, daring.” Absinth called softly, stepping closer. She settled beside her, offering the warmth and reassurance of her presence. “I’m here for you.”

Elysia's labored breathing filled the space between them. Absinth nuzzled her shoulder, whispering words of encouragement. “You're strong, Elysia. You can fucking do this.” Nice words coming from the monochromatic fae, her own hoard of young pups safe with their father. Including Sephiran’s not-quite-orphans they had taken charge of.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.