ardent

Grandbabies

Soleil

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2013, 09:25 PM

Soleil shook her head at her daughter's expressive reaction to her lying down with the puppies. Two boys. Boys, something Soleil had wanted more of. In many ways, though, she had grown to love her husband's choice. She was allowed time to enjoy the children she already had. And now the grand children too. On top of that she got to enjoy quality time with her husband. Just the thought warmed her up. Her mind wandering to thoughts of Collision. She had only eyes for him, of course. A faithful wife and nothing less.

As her mind leaned to more sexual thoughts, Azalea was quick to steal her mind back from the gutter. "You know they can't even hear you, right?" Soleil fixed her daughter with a stern look that hardly made the two-year-old flinch. It didn't last though, Soleil looked away, losing her muster. "You wouldn't be half as smart if your father were here." She muttered before nuzzling into the puppies.

When she went to guilt trip her daughter she could see the anger there below the surface. Azalea had always been a little spitfire, set off by nearly everything. "First, I didn't want ANYONE'S help. Second, I didn't even know I was in labor. So yeah." The freshly dubbed grandmother wolf looked truly hurt at first and then she laughed. Out loud. "Ha! Azalea, you must learn eventually that it is not wrong to accept help. Help is good and can forge alliances." She gave her a pointed look before sitting up.

"Did you need something?" She sighed very slowly, showing the duress her child put her under. "To see my baby and my baby's babies but if you'd had enough of me then I suppose I shall go." She stood then, giving Azalea one last stern look. "You really should considering moving den. The caves are just as good and you're a lot closer to the rest of the pack if you need anything."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator