size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
06-19-2024, 01:23 AM
Illusion's silver eyes glinted with an unspoken triumph as her mother spoke, each word spoken as proof of the effectiveness of her carefully crafted manipulation. She maintained her facade, letting a delicate smile play on her lips as Widow's words washed over her.

’I know, sweetheart, I wish things could've been different.’ Widow began, her voice tinged with regret. Illusion noted the shift in her mother's expression, from sadness to a more pleasant demeanor, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of satisfaction.

When Widow mentioned her eagerness to hear Illusion sing, the young girl’s smile widened, genuine delight intermingling with her hidden agenda. “Oh, Momma, I'd love to sing for you!” She purred, her voice dripping with sweetness. And Widow's praise, calling her beautiful and strong, filled Illusion with a mixture of pride and gratification. She reveled in the power she held over her mother, the ability to draw out such affectionate words even when her heart harbored such dark intentions. As Widow leaned in to nuzzle her once more, Illusion pressed into the gesture, her own nuzzle tender and seemingly full of love.

“Thank you, Momma.” She murmured, her voice a soft whisper against Widow's fur. “It means so much to hear you say that.” As she spoke, her mind continued to churn, always calculating, always planning. For now, she focused on the immediate task of keeping her mother ensnared in her web of deceit, ensuring that Widow's guilt and regret continued to work in her favor.
illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. how have you been Dancefloor of the Gods 07:20 PM, 04-08-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024