ardent

If you want to get out alive

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
12-11-2013, 09:40 PM

The she-wolf was presented with a lighter colored, white among brown, face. Something that jogged her memory, was when she had come to join and as it seemed this time, Azalea was not happy to see her making her the least bit nervous of it. She let in a gasp of relief though, that her family here was alright if not at least, alive. Vahva had been worried, it had been scratching at the back of her head ever since she decided not to go after Glaciem's crown. Her bright blue mane glowing over her body as she stood red eyes looking over the girl as she could clearly feel the tension. "Vahva, Azalea I am extremely happy to see you are well. You seem to have had pups." Vahva had learned a lot when she went missing, she was a healer and a fighter all the same. Her body language shifted respectfully underneath the woman with a dip of her head in glad greeting relief all the same. "I feel I have to apologize for vanishing as I did." Was it really worth apologizing for when it was against her will?
"I came to visit my family and make sure they were alright. Guinevere was the lass who convinced me not to go after the bastards crown. And my aunt who recently died in Seracia had a son in Tortuga, I figured they needed help seeing as their alpha is now blind and unable to procreate any longer." Her tail flicked back and forth. Hoping for some sort of kindness from Azalea, seeing as she cared much for these wolves even if it didn't mean much. Vahva shivered slightly within the confines of the cold, she was nearly afraid of being rejected by these wolves. Even if she was well at hiding it, her slave behaviors were starting to surface. While she had been a leader she was no longer that, and held no rank here aside from the blood ties she had within the birthing of her mother being here.

Speech,