Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-11-2013, 09:41 PM

Her mother was muttering and Azalea couldn't string the words together well enough for her words to make sense. She waited as patiently as was possible for her mother to do something... like leave. "Ha! Azalea, you must learn eventually that it is not wrong to accept help. Help is good and can forge alliances." The miss grew defensive, standing up and pulling the squealing pups to her. "Of course I accept help. If I didn't then Erani wouldn't have been able to tell you about me having the damned things."

Even as she said it, her temper raging out of control, Azalea felt a deep regret for it. She lowered herself to the ground then, stomach churning. "Come on. No, it's okay. Drink up so you'll have sweet dreams." Her tones were a light coo. She didn't look at her mother, feeling bad about lashing out at her like that but too stubborn to apologize. "You really should considering moving den. The caves are just as good and you're a lot closer to the rest of the pack if you need anything."

"No. I'm fine here and its not like I'm broken, I just gave birth. I can function just fine." The fiery she-wolf listened to her mother cluck her disapproval before leaving the den. Her absence making Azalea only feel worse about it.