gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
06-19-2024, 06:52 AM
Bancha is aware of his surroundings and the wolves in his life. Though his outwardly demeanor may suggest otherwise, it’s a facade to hide the worry that eats away at his thoughts. He can see that his father is stressed, anxious and concerned about the life that his family will have now that Kotori is gone. Bancha doesn’t know the intricacies of his father’s concerns so he doesn’t understand the anxiety that plagues him, but he does wish to help.

Rising with the sun, Bancha sets out toward the coast from Monuent Rapids where their family dens lie. Now that he’ll be turning one soon, he’ll have to find a den of his own, but that will come later. Today was about harvesting plants that would help his father. Having spent the previous afternoon picking Athena’s brain about different plants and their properties, Bancha decided to seek out a plant called Kava that would help sedate his father.

Stepping through tall dune grass out onto cool sand, Bancha pauses to admire the scenery. Waves roll in calmly, filling the various tide pools that line the bay’s shore. A shadow still cast from Moontouched Cliffs keeps the winter chill rolling around, but Bancha doesn’t mind. It allows the varying scents to move about and helps lead him along the grassy shoreline toward where he believes he might see the Kava plant.

As he nears, prints leaving a trail in the sand to lead him back home later, Bancha is startled by a someone also on the shore. His tail wags softly, a smile gracing his face as he lets out a quiet chuff to the stranger. “Morning!” Bancha calls out to the stranger before he takes a few ore steps closer to the plant to investigate it.

BANCHA

1/3 gather an herb - kava
1/3 explore a new land - fontamo bay

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024