Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
06-19-2024, 07:19 AM

As Gavroche plucked a couple extra leaves of the peppermint he noticed that Alexandrite tried some too. Her reaction to the herb was different than his own, though. Her face scrunched up as the tingle and ‘spice’ of the herb danced on her tongue. Not everyone enjoyed peppermint because of that, but he personally enjoyed it. “Peppermint is interesting, it has that sharp flavor but after you eat it the herb leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. Because of that you can use it for bad breath too, not just an upset stomach.” Gavroche explained.

He loved talking about herbs, but lessons could be hard for a child to focus on. That seemed true for Alexandrite - she seemed distracted as he tried to teach the lesson… but at least she had tried to listen to what he had to say instead of dismissing him. Gav appreciated that, he knew that herbs could be a hard thing for some wolves to talk about. Yet, at the mention of wanting to be like his mother, the winged male drew Alexa’s attention back to the conversation and she brightened. So her dad was a healer too? Gavroche’s smile widened.

“Really? Your dad is a healer too?” He wondered who the man was. His grandmother had brought back an older male from the north somewhat recently - could that male be Alexandrite’s father? But more important than the fact her father was a healer was the fact that she also wanted to be a healer. Gavroche’s tail swished behind him in excitement as an idea came to him. “If you want to be a healer, maybe we could have more lessons! I can teach you all the things my mom has been teaching me, and we can gather herbs! …If you want to, that is!” A sheepish smile appeared on his lips. Hopefully she wouldn’t mind!

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Look around round, look around round, look around Lazuli Falls 04:24 PM, 05-19-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024