Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-11-2013, 10:19 PM

"Vahva, Azalea I am extremely happy to see you are well. You seem to have had pups." Vahva. Yes, that was it. She shrugged lightly, her internal thoughts leaking out into physical markers. Hell, she'd been close enough.

"Uh, yeah." She was a bit thrown by Vahva. Their last meeting had been... tense at best. This Vahva was a changed woman, her tones friendlier and genuine. "I mean, yes. I did." She was still on edge a bit, cautious to tell anything more of her litter. Still, she was less put off by the sight of a Tortugan wolf now. The blue maned wolf nodded respectfully. "I feel I have to apologize for vanishing as I did."

Azalea shrugged again, meaningful and for Vahva this time. "No need for that here, its not of bother to me." Her words were perhaps a bit too honest. Would it scare the colorful she-wolf off?

"I came to visit my family and make sure they were alright. Guinevere was the lass who convinced me not to go after the bastards crown. And my aunt who recently died in Seracia had a son in Tortuga, I figured they needed help seeing as their alpha is now blind and unable to procreate any longer." Azalea tipped her head. "My little sister talked you out of fighting Isardis? Wait. You were going to challenge Isardis? You never would have won." She admired her courage but that was just stupid. Azalea could at least be proud to know her sons came from two strong bloodlines.

"Ah, Taurig. Yeah, I head about that. It's a shame really, Erani is positive he is nothing like his father." Azalea on the other paw wasn't quite sold.

With a sigh she jerked her head, motioning for the smoke and white fem to step over the border. "Valhalla is nothing if not about its families."