size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
06-20-2024, 01:02 AM

There were many aspects of living with another individual that they would need to navigate. Crux had had a test run when Riya had entered his life but she'd been largely accommodating and mostly eager to have the protection and aid of other predators at the time. With Triss there would be more. Crux couldn't know what exactly but he had a vague idea of what to expect. They would both have habits that inevitably clashed, they'd get annoyed with each other and have to find ways to compromise. With their different disabilities there would be added difficulties; he'd need relatively clear and even pathways and air quality would undoubtedly be something they'd need to tackle for Triss. But in truth Crux was excited by the prospect of knowing Triss more than he did. Of finding new things about her he could fall in love with. And he idly wondered what parts of him she would learn to love. According to Riya he was a sleep talker. Usually a few times a week. Would Triss find it amusing or irritating that he might disrupt her rest?

His head was swirling with these thoughts, and a few other things, when Triss lead him around towards the mouth of what he could clearly see now was an abandoned den. With a quick playful twitch of his brows Crux slowly pushed inside. Okay they'd need to widden the opening. Fueled by anticipation as he was Crux powered through but his broad shoulders and large frame made it something of a tight squeeze. Fatalis genes tended to do that. Luckily it seemed the den opened up quickly and Crux found more than enough room to move comfortably, more than enough room for a few wolves in fact. Though probably not more than two his size or larger. "Order of operations?" He asked, turning so he could watch for Triss joining him. It looked like there were a few possible extra paths though with his eyes still adjusting it was hard to tell if they were actually other chambers or simply alcoves. Besides, Crux had been the one to insist on privacy, but he was practically a live wire...

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You are my future Wraith's Woods 01:07 AM, 06-01-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024