size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-20-2024, 08:11 AM

When the brutish male responded with his name, Atreyu made sure to commit it to memory. His follow-up question nearly made her control slip, though she brushed off his sneered query and managed to keep her fur smooth. Looking him over without scanning him outright, Atreyu gives a little flick of her tail in an almost feline motion. "I believe this is a free beach, and trust me, so far, the displeasure is all mine." She allowed her lip to curl ever so slightly as she spoke to him. She made no move toward or away from the male, her own dire form being larger and more balanced. There was no fear, only an instant dislike of the male.

Perhaps the fault was not truly with him, just his manners. Who was he to demand anything from her? "I was also alone until you came along. Seems we have a similar issue." What she was truly saying was a simple, 'you go your way, I'll go mine.' Atreyu was an expert at minding her own business, unlike the male who had called to her first. "To be fair, you called out to me, and therefore disturbed my peace." She didn't understand what had disturbed him so, but she could attest to being equally disturbed, if not more so. The male had no reason to be bristly with her, but they couldn't all be winners. His scars said he was a veteran in battle though, so maybe he was simply used to being so waspish.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Man or a monster? The Shimmering Shore 07:17 PM, 06-19-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024