s e n s u a l

Soleste

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2024, 03:05 PM
s o l e s t e

their subtle bodies communicated all the while; each wolf discerning and understanding what the other intended. the hyper-vigilance from the male: as if he felt intimidated by her every move, made her giggle. "my, my.. eltrys. you boost my ego." she licked her maw after, as if wanting to eat him. as he circled her, she stood, recognizing that he was sizing her up. what on earth did she do to deserve such a good time? she began to emit a primal purr; a warning & invitation all the same.
fair enough." "fair enough?" she replied sharply with a hint of annoyance in her words. her ears splayed to the side as her hackles raised. she took a step forward, a strong march. "eltrys.. i get the feeling you don't like me here." her speech was laced in a poison- her words a slow and manipulative play. smooth with audacity and upfront. someone came to fuck with her, and worse, it was a tight ass guard.
she had enough.
-fight begins
like a powerful, unperdictable offset, she leaped towards the male as her mask slid over. her weaponry claws coming to lace over her own talons as she bolted with an opened mouth, teeth ready to latch onto the male in her attempt to clash into him & bite wherever she could. she swung her arms open, aiming to catch him in an embrace and tear into his skin.

Soleste vs Eltrys for Dominance
Round: 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Pure titanium sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Pure titanum wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Female sharp shinned hawk - Battle
Skills: beginner fight & beginner intellectual
Specialty: n/a

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log