Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-20-2024, 05:49 PM
É R E B O S

with authority, he led the way back to where it all began. their fall out those cold weeks ago. with the emergence of spring, it felt right to circle back here. to finish it all. "yes." he replied with a quickly, lowly voice. sorrow filling his tones. he halted at the mound, some meters away from the waterfall. cedar trees surrounding them and creating a private room for them almost. he decided to sit, knowing that this would be a while. and he wanted it to be. "Identification." he said her full name when it was something serious. the ambient noise of water in their background, creating a cozier feel to their scenery. "i can't promise you this won't be hard. and i cannot give you the entirety of me." he paused, dual toned eyes looking at her with a pressing forward of his brows. of course he couldn't. he had aspirations. & he bled honesty upon his next words. "but i can promise to give this a try." he spoke with deep vocals. his ears splayed to the side as he glanced down before looking back at her, bracing himself for her potential reactions. how dearly he hoped it would be what she wanted to hear. that he would place effort just for them. but he needed her flexibility. for without it, there was a dead end for them both and it would end here.
"we've.. never talked about this before. i did it to initially protect you." yes, ownership made erebos feel safe and in control. at the time, eltrys was unbeknownst to him-, and was liability truth be told. a stranger near fic was no good. he had to claim fic as his mate in hopes the other would back down if they were a genuine threat. but this was different. not a front, anymore or means of manipulation. "be my mate." his words flowed over to her, a climax he never saw coming out his mouth.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024