size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
06-20-2024, 09:59 PM
Barghest observed the winged wolf from the crest of a small hill that overlooked the battlefield. The setting sun cast long shadows, painting the barren expanse in hues of orange and red. The young wolf's (she was observing) movements were filled with energy. His polar bear companion stood stoically by his side, while the little sheep trotted around his legs, seemingly oblivious to the gravity of the place. Her own mastiffs at her heels the mottled girl descended the hill after deciding she wanted to see this anomaly up close and personal.

The weight of her muscular frame made her footsteps almost silent against the dry earth. Her monochromatic fur shimmered in the fading light, the white transverse stripes across her back rippling as the young wolf approached. Each step she took was deliberate, her eyes never leaving her opponent’s.

She moved with a predatory grace, her aqua eyes locked onto his, assessing him with intensity. Barghest only stopped a few paces from him, her prideful presence filling the space between them. She looked at him, inquisitive, her expression a blend of calculation and amusement. “Hello! I do fancy those wings, I've never seen that before... I am Barghest Klein, and I’ll take you up on your challenge.” Her voice was a rich, resonant blend of male and female tones, carrying a weight that demanded attention. But really, she was all nerves about her first battlefield experience.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here to make friends The Battlefield 09:25 PM, 06-20-2024 03:07 PM, 07-18-2024