size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle

Pride - Bisexual
06-21-2024, 04:30 AM
her touch on his arm draws a shudder through the boy, and it’s a fight not to - what? pull away? close the distance between them? Styrmir shakes the thought from his head, his frustration mounting. every time he thinks he’s backed this girl into a corner, she flips it around on him and leaves him feeling just as wrong-footed as before. a part of him almost wishes she would just attack him, so they can have it out right now with teeth and claws. the boy is more versed in bloodshed than words; he can’t exactly challenge her silver tongue to a spar, can he? well, not any spar he would win. the thought is disconcerting, angering.

”i’m quite certain,” he drawls, trying to keep his voice level. stern and unbothered, a mask of neutrality, though inevitably some of his rougher edges peak through. no, the boy is no diplomat. “i am willing to pay any device you demand of me, should circumstances require it.” it’s a bold claim, but there’s something about this girl that makes him want to risk it - to risk anything, if it means there’s a chance of putting her in her place. “are you?” he challenges, fitting his voice to her ear, leveraging his superior size over her. “because i won’t go easy on you, little shadow.”
DE67-FD11-DA2-F-4957-8347-EB29-C5-BB6-EE2

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who goes there? Serpent Plains 06:50 AM, 04-19-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024