size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
06-21-2024, 01:51 PM

Perhaps she hadn't really noticed the size difference between them because alot of the wolves she considered family were so small, and often she forgot she was huge compared to them. She settled down a bit, resting her belly on the ground so that the she-wolf wouldn't have to crane her neck so far. She learned the woman's name to be Melisande, and her ears flicked back in a hint of shame when she realized she hadn't known that before, but that this woman knew her name. Oops.

Still, she remained quiet, her gaze kind as she let Melisande speak her peace. At the woman's request, Saga nodded in understanding. With all that was going on and the volatile situations with the other pack, she wondered if that had anything to do with it. It was a stressful time all around, and she understood if they didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. "I understand. And I do wish you the best, Melisande. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to get to know each other sooner, but...you are free to leave if that's what you want." She smiled at the woman, "Do you have any idea of where you'd like to go next?" She asked casually, curious more than anything.

"Speak"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. flyleaf Cattail Creek 09:30 PM, 06-11-2024 11:15 AM, 07-25-2024