Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-21-2024, 02:14 PM
É R E B O S

fic was stubborn. stubborn as hell. and maybe what she said was true.. that she could hold herself up and wasn't some meek damsel in distress. after all, erebos loved powerful women. could she have been one all this time? she taught him that her kindness was not to be mistaken as weakness. albeit he disapproved of her friendlier aspects and wearing her heart on her sleeve. it wasn't safe to do things like that, least not always. and hopefully she too, could learn a thing from erebos. he desired to test her eventually.
"I will always aim to protect you, fic." he spoke with a harsher tone, snapping at the air between them as he emitted guttural growls from his girth. he wanted to desensitize her and expose his truer edgy persona. wanting her to become accustomed to him entirely. he was no cheery wolf, he was not ethical. he was erebos.
her next words would pour and he caught them greedily. focusing on her as he turned to face her from his perch. she placed a paw on his cheek and they met with lips. he'd tenderly kiss her, coming to place his paw over hers, his biceps tensing as his body awoke with carnal whims: assuring her she belonged here, with him. "You are mine, identification."

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024