size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-21-2024, 02:35 PM

He was a storm to be spoken, and however she was the complete oppiasite. Calm and collected, although stubborn. She was patient with Erebos. Well, someone had to be. Sure as hell it wasn't himself, anyone could see that. Like a moth to a flame she was with him. His vocals catching her off guard for a moment. 'I will always aim to protect you, Fic.' Shivering at the way he voiced her name, even the nickname he had gifted to her. It was hers now.

Allowing the kiss to last for a few more moments, it seemed to her that she could melt into him. But wouldn't allow herself that right yet, no. Not yet at least. Her own voice slipping forth, still holding her paw against him. "As you are mine, Erebos." Truth deeper than the ocean, "As I will always aim to protect you also 'Bos." Allowing it to slip forth.

Slipping her head under his and pressing there for a while. Allowing his scent to wrap around her like a blanket. To warn others she was taken, as well as to keep threats away. Fic would remind herself that she was his, and his ownly. Sure, she was careless sometimes and kind. But that didn't stop her from knowing the harshness that was in the world around them.

Wanting to teach him that sure, that is was alright to show others that you could be kind, and not allow them to take that kindness away. Wanting to teach him that you could open up for someone to come in, but at the same time keeping them away, incase they meant harm.

"Identification"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024