size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
06-21-2024, 03:07 PM
Barghest took in Wylan's warm grin and friendly demeanor, her aqua eyes noting the way his tail picked up with excitement. His immediate friendliness was disarming, especially against the seriousness of the setting. As she approached him, she couldn't help but feel a flicker of amusement at his easy going nature. Most wolves she met had a… harsh aura about them. Maybe she did too. Who was to say?

When Wylan mentioned the Klein family, Barghest's interest piqued. It was rare for outsiders to speak of her family with such familiarity. His words carried no malice, just a simple, honest warmth that made her pause for a moment. Her taloned claws flexed upon the ground, tail swishing behind her as she mulled that over for a moment.

“Wylan Fatalis, greetings! Fatalis, that’s Armada, isn’t it?” She replied, her voice resonant and light as she offered him a sly gleam of her eyes. She knew her father had alliances when he was the Ashen King, she could have sworn that was one. “My family is quite big, I’m still meeting more and more everyday.” His teasing remark about his wings brought a genuine, if small, grin to her lips. “I wasn't planning on taking them. Maybe I should try though? Her eyes briefly flicked to his wings, then back to his face, her expression softening with her cheeky retort.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here to make friends The Battlefield 09:25 PM, 06-20-2024 03:07 PM, 07-18-2024