size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
06-21-2024, 05:23 PM
Barghest's eyes lingered on the flutter of Wylan's wings, a rare sight among their kind. She appreciated the way he carried himself, confident and eager, yet there was an underlying openness that was almost endearing. What it meant though, she wasn’t sure. Strength? Weakness? His curiosity about her family and the genuine warmth in his voice made her brows furrow for a moment.

“That's right.” She confirmed, her voice steady and somewhat bleeding into somberness. “My father was the King of Ashen.” Her gaze was distant for a moment, thinking of her father bedridden and waiting out the last of his days in a den within Elysium. But as her elder sister had said, there wasn’t time to dwell on those thoughts when she could be making him proud instead. “It's a bit overwhelming, isn't it? Always more to learn, more to meet.”

His suggestion brought a glint of amusement back to her eyes. “A feather, huh?” She tilted her head, considering the offer with a small grin. “What’s it worth to me? But a consolation prize for not having my own wings? Selfish, Wylan. Selfish.” The girl let a pout puff up her cheeks, her lips trembling with the effort to keep the false expression on her face when all she really wanted to do was laugh.

""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.