size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
06-21-2024, 03:58 PM

Speech // thought // Serbian

She was a little surprised when Skald approached her for the journey, but she was grateful to be needed and trusted for such an important task. She followed him closely and didn't bother talking his ear off since he seemed reticent about the whole thing. Eventually, the smell of sea, mountains, pine, and snow, filled her senses. As well as the smell of a birthing beginning.

The smell of other pack wolves and the way she notices Skald's tension increase put her on edge as well while they approached the den. It seemed rather busy in there already. Hopefully, she would be a welcome stranger in this situation and she didn't want to be stepping on another healer's toes.

She lets Skald introduce her before she steps fully in and then watches him recede with a growl. The scene inside certainly might have put assumptions forward, but if Ely (assuming Skald told Wenna her name) wanted Skald there, then surely the situation wasn't what he assumed. Such scenes Morwenna grew up with.

"Hello!" She started cheerily, keeping her voice soothing and quiet, "Skald brought me from Raiders Hollow. I'm their resident birthing expert, Morwenna. Looks like you just started? Would you like my assistance or have me nearby?" She asked. Looking at each character to see if any of them objected, but kept most of her focus on the obviously laboring patient.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]