size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-21-2024, 05:29 PM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

scrap, scraps, scraps. the word slammed into manic's thoughts as he kept his nose close to the underbrush of the grapevine cathedral attempting to find a morsel for his behemoth of a protector. the direwolf had needed rest as they had traveled far traversing with haphazard care for politics and semantics both were ignorant of — all they knew of was survival by any means necessary.

matted fur against his malnourished body had the pup looking more of a obscurely long moving clod than anything else as the grass against his paws felt like an embrace from the world versus his accustomed sleet and stone from up north. the pup was still incredibly cautious since his freedom but the casual ambiance had gotten the best of him until he picked up a particular scent that rolled his lips upward and caused the beast to snarl showcasing gritty teeth and an instant flattening of his ears while his heart thrummed picking up in anxiety and fear.

getting himself closer to the ground, manic let out a growl both guttural and primal as he slowly and cautiously stepped his way closer to where his friend had been resting. he knew this to be a poor idea and let his guard down too quickly ; the world was filled with vicious wolves like her and this scent rotted of female musk.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.