Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-21-2024, 05:51 PM

Moo had passed on the message delivered to Scald and Modesty had only paused for long enough to situate the children and Jael, tell Deluge and Sakana to support Sparrow however she needed until the rest of the Raider's returned, and repack her saddle bags with blankets and small toys that probably wouldn't be much use for several weeks yet. She included a cashmere blanket and some goats milk soaps for Ely, and some special, pleasant-smelling salve from Sakana too. Lord knew she deserved something pretty to get her through the hell that was the early weeks of raising pups.

Kenway accompanied her as far as the edges of the border, pausing with his cattle dogs where the Hemlock border met the Syndicate. She wouldn't be surprised if he decided to stop by and visit, he'd seemed to be quite fond of the pack after the raid, or maybe it was someone specifically within it? She remembered the brown boy from their soap lesson and wondered... but she had been delayed for long enough.

Her nose curled at the smell of corpses and the sight of the carcasses that decorated the border. It certainly sent a message, and she could see the appeal from that standpoint... though she couldn't say she would be too pleased if someone set up on her borders and did the same. Scald and... Morwenna? Well that had been a good idea, had passed by recently and so she followed her nose to where the gathering was taking place. The poor girl, if this many had been around when she was giving birth, she might have just about died from embarrassment. Modesty gave her son a smile, and sat outside with him, nudging his shoulder in encouragement. "I'd say it gets easier, but I'd be lying." A half smile pulled at her lips, a brow raised. There was little more she could offer in this moment than solidarity, and someone to wait with.

"Modesty"