size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-21-2024, 06:29 PM
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

" find food. i. rest. you. " broken speech was the best manic had within him when it came to the fragments of his own mind. he hadn't much memory of his birth and the time before he had been sold off to her is all that his mind can hold onto like a fractured cup leaking its contents onto the floor. his only solace was his friend who needed rest ; he had often been sleeping due to his hulking size and lack of sustenance. it was menace's job to find food and every day he focused on getting a little better at recognizing what they could at least eat by what they tried eating before and what didn't make them violently ill.

he trampled his way through wolfpaw lake, scurrying through the perimeter searching until he smelt something unfamiliar. something a little more like himself and that gave the young pup a slight pause, gaze quick to scout the horizon lines while kneeling himself closer to the floor curious but wary.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.