size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
06-22-2024, 07:12 PM

Ember was practically bouncing with her stealth mission a rousing success, bubbling with triumph when a familiar voice calling her name caused her to freeze in place like a record scratch. Paw still held aloft midair, oceanic eyes wide with surprise lifted with a snap of her head. Oh shit! Ember suddenly found herself face to face with her sister, staring at Clove with a combination of shock and panic. As her brain caught up to her and she realized it was just her littermate and not one of her parents, Ember’s racing heart began to calm down, some of the adrenaline slipping away. Phew! But that relief was short lived when Em realized she was still clutching the stolen bottle of wine in her jaws. Of course Clove immediately caught her and called her out on her misbehavior in the only way sisters truly could—by teasing her. Ember’s ears fell against her head and her long flowing tail drooped, a sheepish smile curling around the neck of the bottle in her teeth. Yup, she’d been busted.

With a dramatic roll of her head and a huffing sigh, Ember carefully set the bottle of wine down on the floor so she could speak. "C'mon Clove. Please don't tell Tati and Mami, okay?" She didn’t think her sister would tattle on her, but she’d also never been caught stealing alcohol before either. Clove asked what she was doing with the wine and Em shot her sister a look that just said "Really?". "Well, I was gonna drink it… upstairs… in my room… with Erik," she admitted, feeling the heat of a blush cross her face as she quickly followed it up with, "But if you promise to keep this between us, I’ll share a little bit with you first."

Em gave Clove a devilish grin at the implication of involving her sister in her misbehaving. Motioning silently for Clove to follow her, Ember led the way down the corridor to the quiet east wing of the castle, peeking back and forth to make sure they were alone before leading Clove into the lounge. A fire lit the cozy space in bright orange firelight, but besides the crackle of the fire in the hearth, the room was empty and quiet. Excitedly prancing over to the coffee table between some couches in front of the fire, Em opened the bottle of wine, removing the cork with a deft claw and a pop. A sniff of the bottle revealed the sweet scent of the summer berry wine inside. "Ready to break some rules, Clovie?" Em teased with a giggle, a grin peeling across the princess’ lips as she offered the bottle to Clove first, letting her sweet sister get the inaugural first sip of alcohol.

"Sisters" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.