gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

06-21-2024, 08:02 PM

Gem is making her way from The Col to go investigate the waterfall nearby. Winter has spread across the north, leaving a fine blanket of white ice and snow all around her. Trees are bare from leaves, the brush not quite as bare, just enough to provide shelter for the small woodland animals that called it home. Northern birds with their thick, downy feathers, fly overhead, honking loudly as they go by. Trails of tracks from different animals, prey and predator alike, zig-zag and criss cross every which way. Her own dainty paws leave a trail from the classroom she'd been calling "home" lately toward the rumbling waterfall that refused to fully freeze over.

She approaches it with high steps (both from mood and to avoid ice clinging to her toes) and a wagging tail until her dog, Hem, lets out an alerting bark. Gem stops, turns her heterochromatic gaze to look, and to her surprise, finds her sister standing there with her own companion. By the look on Hem's face, her companion recognizes his own littermate as well. While Gem was already in a good mood, it turns even better as she bounds through the snow toward Elara.

"Elara!!" Gem nearly screeches, her lips pulled back into a wide grin. Her paws have to skid to a stop, snow spraying everywhere before she collides right into her sister. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you!" Her soft, delicate tones echo over the shimmering lake, a tad louder than she normally speaks. It's clear from how her body wiggles from snout to tail tip how relieved she is to find a sibling.

Gem Klein

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my life was a mess, but i could clean my room Waterfall Peak 06:35 AM, 06-14-2024 12:48 AM, 08-20-2024