An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-21-2024, 08:43 PM
Absinth’s eyes remained locked onto the woman before her, a swirl of emotions flickering behind her emerald gaze. She felt the weight of the strange woman’s words, each one a stone dropped into a pond, rippling through her mind. She was familiar in ways Absinth did not like.

The woman's scrutiny of her pregnant belly did not go unnoticed, and Absinth’s hackles bristled, her tail flicking with agitation. The mention of Setekh brought a low, dangerous growl to her lips. Memories of her past, jagged and painful, surged to the forefront of her mind, but she shoved them aside with a forceful determination. ‘Our father, Setekh. He found us after our mother sold us to a hidden brothel at only four months old.’ The words hit her like a blow, and for a moment, Absinth's breath caught in her throat. Lips trembled as she held back a snarl. The recounting of their sliver of shared history was like a key turning in a lock, releasing a torrent of suppressed memories and emotions. All negative.

Absinth’s eyes narrowed as Helonia returned her focus to her after addressing Azrael. ‘You may have forgotten about her. But, the memory of you and your brother have not left hers. Melanth hung onto the thought of you two to survive as much as possible… until I came along. Setekh may be a beast of man and untrustworthy for my taste.’ The mention of Setekh again sent a shiver of anger down Absinth’s spine. ‘Believe us or not. But, you are my sister and we are kin.’ Absinth’s mind raced, struggling to piece together this new revelation. It was Setekh’s doing. A new game he was playing with her. The resemblance was there, Absinth did not doubt their relation; but irritation surged from her throat and dripped out in a growl as she heard mention of a brother and being kin.

Absinth stepped forward, a moment after Azrael spoke again, her eyes burning with a fierce intensity. “You come to my home, spin tales of kinship and suffering, but you still haven’t answered the most important question.” Her voice was low, dangerous, each word laced with suspicion. “Why are you here? No. What do you seek from me?

Her gaze bore into the woman – Melanth or Helonia, unwavering and unyielding. “If you are here to do our father’s bidding, you can leave. Go back and tell him I will not be toyed with. Anything else, well, we can settle that right fucking now.” Her threat cut through the air like a jagged blade, a massive contrast to the usual honeyed allure of her voice. Her posture shifted dramatically, head lowering between her shoulders, lips peeling back in a menacing snarl that promised nothing but malice. Liquid venom swirling in her eyes.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.