An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-21-2024, 08:44 PM
Absinth moved through the winter forest with an air of quiet and observation. The bare trees stood silently, an occasional thud – their branches heavy with snow falling to the ground. Her mostly ivory fur was a perfect camouflage in this stark, cold landscape. Save for her face and tail, she was doing well, on the hunt for something of substantial sustenance to keep her going with the hoard of pups she was nursing. The forest was a familiar place to her, a canvas for her playful mischief as well as a stage for her wanderings.

She reveled in the crisp air, her breath misting before her as she navigated through the maze of snow-laden trees. The soft crunch of snow under her paws was a sound she relished, her sleek figure moving with free reign; not caution to avoid tiny bodies strewn about the den floor.

As she wandered deeper, her sharp eyes caught a flash of movement in the distance. Curiosity piqued, she slunk closer, her movements graceful and silent. There, stalking in the snow, was a small wolf she had never seen before.

A sly smile curved Absinth's lips. She enjoyed watching others learn and struggle, but she also had a penchant now for offering guidance in her own, somewhat mischievous way. She circled around silently, positioning herself to observe without being immediately noticed.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.