size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
06-21-2024, 08:56 PM

Caedes moved with purpose through the winding tunnels of the den, the soft glow of lanterns guiding his way. He had been intrigued by the whispers of Azrael's recent activities, the Saxe brute's name often mentioned in the same breath as ‘innovative’ and ‘dangerous.’ Even back in Saffron. Their mutual interests in the realms of medicine and methods of administration made this visit inevitable, seeing as he had never been allowed to by his grandmother in the past.

He paused just outside Azrael’s workspace, the rich scents of herbs and alcohol wafting through the air. The familiar smells brought a slight smile to his lips, reminding him of his own experiments and concoctions. Though worlds away from the expertise of the brute within. With a deep breath, he stepped into the room, his presence announced by the soft shuffle of his paws against the earthen floor.

“Azrael.” Caedes greeted, his voice low and smooth, like a whisper against the quiet hum of the workspace. “I hope I am not disturbing you.”

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.