An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-21-2024, 11:18 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes sparkled with delight as he indulged her. His touch, his intensity, it was everything she desired. As he pulled her closer, she could feel his heart racing against her chest, mirroring the wild, ferocious rhythm of her own. The fervor of his kiss left her breathless, her body responding with an almost electric charge. She reveled in his growled words, a low, sultry laugh escaping her lips as she felt his teeth graze her neck. His canines nipping at her flesh so right. “No game indeed.” She whispered, her voice a tantalizing purr. “But oh, how I do love to play.”

As Aresenn's lips and tongue traced a path of fire down her body, she arched into his touch, her own desire flaring hotter with every second. God. The way he looked at her, with that raw, unrestrained hunger, sent shivers down her spine. She could feel his need, his want, and it mirrored her own in a beautifully chaotic symphony of lust and longing. When his tongue found her center, a gasp escaped her lips, her hands tangling in his fur as she surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure. Hips bucking. Lips parted in breathless gasps. “Yesss.” She breathed, her voice barely more than a whisper. “Just like that.” She encouraged, lost in the motions of his tongue.

Her eyes, darkened and intense, locked onto his as she felt herself teetering on the edge of control. The world around them faded into oblivion, leaving only the two of them, lost in their shared desire. “Take me.” She urged, her voice trembling with a mix of command and plea. “You fuck.” This was Absinth, at his mercy, desperate, unfulfilled, and voracious. Absinth's fingers traced down his chest, her touch light and teasing, igniting sparks of sensation in their wake. “I want to feel all of you.” She murmured, her voice thick with lust. Her nails digging into him, just enough. “Not just your tongue.” Her words hung in the air, a promise and a challenge, as she let herself be consumed by the addictive force that was Aresenn.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me how The Polar Sound 09:47 PM, 05-24-2024 10:02 AM, 06-28-2024