Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-22-2024, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2024, 03:46 AM by Manic. Edited 2 times in total.)
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

It had just been him and monstera for this season as they traversed the lands simply seeking food, shelter, and a place to find a home with each other where they could feel safe. in these hierarchy of needs, both had been forced to battle tooth and nail for what little they were able to obtain. it was a simple reminder of the world’s cruel nature, some had been born into pedigree and prestige and then there was manic who was seen as disposable.

his gaze was icy, frigid as the north that had tossed him aside for warmer climate. his paws were quiet, casual steps while his body sank lower into the cold sensation of wolfpaw lake that stroked at his underbelly as he heard the rustling and assumed a small rodent he could rip into shreds for a meal. his stomach garbled at the thought, letting his location go as manic huffed in annoyance and stood at full height letting out a snarl at the missed opportunity.

" hunger. " the pup grumbled to itself, taking a moment to lick at its paws before exhaling a huffed breath through his nostrils and refocusing himself to finding his next meal.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.