size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-22-2024, 11:13 AM
Clearly, clearly she wasn't shy as they toppled over and had a moment to experience each other for the first time. Fia usually tested the waters a bit when it came to things like this, but from the moment he bit into the deer she knew this would be easy as pie. They both seemed to drive each other to what the other wanted, two great minds think alike she supposed.

She openly let him view her, a humored huff from her by the idea of the brawl that led them right where she wanted him. She would have happily been under his will too, and there was still the opportunity to do so later. Her tail slightly raised and to the side after she had all her balance back on the ground or onto him. She couldn't fully expect what he would do with the offer, but she wouldn't pull back from him.

He was all out in the open too, but she was easier to hide. There was no doubt that she didn't want to close herself off and jump up. A dangerous lap from the brute had her tensing for the sensational tease and bit of shock from one stranger to another, but again she wasn't afraid of the consequences. Her head turned just slightly but she couldn't turn enough to view his face behind her. She purred as her gaze moved back to what was under her chin, "Is this what The Syndicate is hiding behind the curtain?" She gestured to his most broad trait, being a little more clever in how she laid her paw and claws close to him, prickling along the thin skin near his sheath, "My, I suppose I should be trembling with fear." Most of the packs just went by the word of their reputation, Fia wasn't worried about them. Maybe she should have been, but she was too lost in a trauma dream to realize what any of them could do to her. She had survived once.

"Fiametta"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If Walls Could Speak Soulless Forest 08:38 PM, 06-14-2024 12:38 AM, 07-03-2024