size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-22-2024, 02:48 PM
Elysia was in the middle of a contraction when the form of her sort of sister came through the entrance of her birthing den. Relief flooded through her as the woman drew closer, offering her the peace of her closeness. Lifting her head to look Absinth in the eyes she offered her a pained smile. ”I appreciate it Absi” she bit out through the pain.

Elysia could have laughed at the vulgarity of Absinth’s encouragement. She so did appreciate it. Absinth brought strength with her presence. And it helped ely take a breath long enough for another person to enter the den. Ezekiel.

Another pained snarl escapes through her jaws as her brother comes to lay behind her, cradling her body against his. Closing her eyes as he licks at her fur, a soothing feeling. One that lets her body relax more, allowing her to catch her breath.

Minutes tick by, feeling like eons to the woman as her body continues to contract, they come closer and closer.

She hears him before she smells or sees him. His voice; scald. Her eyes flicker open to look for him. Only to see his large body receding from the current den. And suddenly she cared little for how many people were around her. Because he had left her to her pain, and hadn't even bothered to acknowledge her.

She blinked as a woman began talking to her. Eyes flickering away from the entrance of the den to look at her as she introduced herself. ”Elysia” she bit out. A bit more aggressively than she’d intended. But she was in pain and annoyed. ”For now, nearby” she said a bit softer as she pulled her body away from her brother’s and began to stand up.

She bit down as her body ached in protest as she did that. Making her way towards the entrance of the den. She heard Modesty and knew that scald had to be just outside. Poking her head out she looked for his body. ”Scald, if you don’t get in here and lay with me in my brother’s place, morwenna is going to be healing the both of us once our babies are born, so help me” she snapped at him.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.