size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-22-2024, 04:58 PM
Rising up from her small rest, the slate hinted woman was enjoying the alone time. Watching carefully as the young woman began to traverse once more. Careful to placement of her paws, she'd grab a peice of drift wood that washed up on shore from god knows where. Mae did it so gently and with ease, making sure to make a path boarder in a sense.

A small chuckle rushed out of the teen, ears soon catching the sound of another, a smile crossing her lips as her tail danced. "Good afternoon." She offered gently to the stranger. Who was dressed in greys, navy, black and browns. Each color complimenting the next. "I am Mae .... Mae Torres." Never going without offering her name.

To do so, it meant you had no manners, none what so ever. As she stopped and sat down, curling her tail against her frame.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout The Shimmering Shore 08:58 AM, 06-18-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024