Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-22-2024, 05:23 PM
É R E B O S

after some time, they fell quiet. her words needing no affirming as she knew already the love they mutually felt for one another. she declared her loyalty and honesty to him, and made it clear she was only for him. this, he would assure always. so within their harmony, they rested with one another; their intimacy more than sex. it was emotional, comforting, playful and ever deepening. it was unlike anything else he'd have. a precious, precious jewel in the land of waste.
they held one another, simply enjoying their bodies close and breaths synchronized. their pelts meshing together and soon, their aromas were inseparable. he'd hum then, pondering for a moment after. they hadn't spoken about the risk of pregnancy.. hell it wasn't even a thought in the young lad's mind before now. looking out past the trees afar, erebos spoke with a calm gaze ahead. "do you know of a herbalist?" he paused, awaiting her answer and expecting a 'why'. these things needed to be spoken about and understood between them. for he desired them to be on the same page at least sometimes. "we must be more careful for now, dearest fic." concern washing over him for a short moment, hoping she didn't hear it in his voice. things would be solidifying with widow soon. he could feel it. "i wanted to let you know I've left insomnia, my home."

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024