size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
06-22-2024, 05:46 PM

Time seemed to slow down when she was so close to him, her mate. Something so beautiful bloomed in this butterfly, something she never saw coming. He was a gift to her, although if asked she wouldn't hide it especially to anyone now. But before, she may have. Just may have. Now tables were turned, a wanting. A wanting of a future possibly even pups. She chuckled at the thought, listening to his humming. Knowing he was in deep thought. Listening to him speak shortly after the silence broken.

A gasp as she pulled her skull away from him, eyes frantic now as she looked to him. Did they mess up? FUCK, although she known herbs and what could be used, she didn't know the full techniques to be used. Would you eat it, or what? Shaking her head just slightly. "I... I do not." Knowing that they'd need to find one soon, or they'd have pups running around.

She felt as if she could drown in worry. Guilt that they weren't careful consumed her as she dipped her head. Looking back up to him. "We do need to be more careful darling. We do also need to find a herbalist. One that you can trust." Identification stated, putting the flat of her skull once more up under his chin. But what if it was too late? A light whimper. "What if it is too late now?" It was a honest question, one that had to be asked.

"Is the Alpha after you? Is there problems brewing that need to be dealt with?" Once more, she moved so she could look to him. Getting lost within his eyes, although concern washed over her entire being, a shudder of worry shook her body.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Got to be you reading my letter Cedar Falls 05:26 PM, 06-20-2024 12:02 PM, 07-01-2024