gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
06-22-2024, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2024, 06:59 PM by Fable. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, this kid was melting her heart. Fable knew exactly how to belt out orders in the kitchen, and really, what were they doing but standing on a very, very long prep cook line? These birds were about to get cooked. She stood up and swished her tail decisively. "Alright, I think I've got the timing down now after seeing it a few more - " Fable paused for effect and to check herself, and the geyser blew right up behind her on cue. "Fantastic. You head around the other side of that far pool and on my mark, get as much of the flock moving as you can! I'll flank the other side to try and make a chute right towards the water. Once we get within spitting distance of it, we'll have to peel away fast as we can! The water should do the trick and down all of the birds, we might need to dispatch a few once they've hit the ground. Only problem is, we'll have to be quick about ducking back in to retrieve them. We'll time it between geyser bursts. Sound good?" Her eyes were dancing with delight as she relayed the plan. It would make an excellent story to tell later if everything worked as she hoped it would.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not a grocery store rotisserie chicken to be found Devil's Spout 02:48 PM, 06-16-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024