gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
06-22-2024, 08:36 PM
His fur is ruffled by the salted breeze, a slight chill that sends a shiver down his spine. Nothing unbearable, definitely warmer than it had been in recent weeks. A good sign that spring was well on its way, and an indication that the flora of Boreas would soon be back to life. Being on the coast, it would keep the snow away, clearly shown by the sandy beach that was free of any icy particles that he had witnessed farther north of the rapids. Perhaps he wasn't quite suited for the snow, now that he was thinking of it.

Nose deep in the shrubbery, searching for the Kava plant, he almost forgets about the stranger he had called out to. It's when her voice speaks to him that his head springs up in a surprised manner, eyes wide and ears perked in her direction. "Oh, yes, actually!" Bancha says excitedly, tail sent wagging once more before he turns his attention to try and point out what he was looking for instead of her telling her. Which didn't make sense... But don't tell him that. Anyway, she was already pointing it out to him! Convenient!

"How'd you know?" Bancha's head cants, a laugh leaving his lips before he draws closer to inspect the plant for himself. "Strix told me it's called Kava. It basically helps someone feel better, not so stressed out. I was looking for some for my papa," he doesn't realize he's probably sharing too much information, but the words leave him before his brain can stop him. "I shouldn't need much," the young wolf adds as he reaches out to pull off some leaves with his teeth and place them carefully into the borrowed satchel around his shoulders.

BANCHA

2/3 gather an herb - kava
2/3 explore a new land - fontamo bay

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024