size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
06-22-2024, 08:57 PM

The way the pup's head shot up in surprise brought an unbidden smile to her face as she held the plant out for him to see. She left it rooted, but once she had confirmation that this was what he was looking for, she brought out her hawkbill knife and began to cut some of the leaves from the stalk. Listening to the boy as he spoke of what Atreyu could only guess were relatives or pack members telling him how to make his papa better. Wasn't that the sweetest thing!

Atreyu let another smile come to her pale lips, keeping clear of the little boy's lips and teeth with her knife. While they were here discussing plants for his father, Atreyu let her speckled brows come together in curiousity. "What ails your father, do you know?" She mused aloud, half posing the question and half concentrating on harvesting the Kava plant for later use. She already guess that his father was stressed, maybe anxious, but she would need more information if she were to point him toward other plants he could use to make his father better.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

2/3 gather an herb - Kava

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024