size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
12-12-2013, 06:00 AM
Sin Armada

He watched the pair with an intent gaze. His grin never fading as he recognized the telltale signs of fear beginning to stretch itself across the soul of the Albino. He could see it, there was no mistaking. It was something he was well acquainted with. The look that most gave him when he was among their midst. He relished in that factor, an unusual emotion of happiness whenever he saw it. It meant he held some kind of strain on the minds of those he met. And they would never forget their encounter with the blood stained demon.

The grin upon his maw grew ever wider, teeth showing faintly as if a smile were peeking from behind sealed lips. He cared not about the empty threats that lied in the air, nor for the presence of the woman. He knew her too well to know that she was the type that was all bark and no bite. And yet...he would simply ignore her. She had no place for him, she was weak. She was nothing more then a fly on carrion to him. His business, after all, was not with her. It was with him.

"Such a pity...and here I thought I would receive a much warmer welcome. That's no way to greet your son. Nephisa would be most displeased if she were here." He would watch with quiet interest at the albino's reaction. Knowing that he stirred something within him, and within the female too. She had always been quite inept at hiding anything from him. He was always good at deciphering a look even within the darkest of eyes. She was no different. "I would think that a King such as yourself would be remotely pleased that one would even decide to approach your borders. Perhaps consideration of explaining what the pack morals and values are, would be most helpful in a decision. Even so, it depended on where in the power grid this pack stood. My skills and knowledge will only serve the strongest...that is, until I become the strongest of the rest." He would speak bluntly. Not attempting to hide any plans, his lyrics emotionless as they left his tongue. He wasn't seeking to dethrone this king in the future...he was seeking to build his own empire. Or perhaps eradicate one of the neighboring packs and take it as his own. Cleansing the lands of such undesirables.