Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
06-23-2024, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2024, 12:14 AM by Corsair. Edited 1 time in total.)

He is young, but tenacious. The young bear could crush him with a single swipe of his paw, but Corsair refuses to stay still enough to become a target. There is a sound unlike anything Corsair has ever heard before, and the warm shower that sprays down on him is tinged with copper. He relishes it, the blood, the adrenaline as the bear turns and flees... Probably back to its mother.

Its mother.

Oh this could be very, very bad, but he'd bet his life on his mother being the bigger threat of the two if push came to shove.

"Corsair," he introduces himself with a grin to his new friend. "I ah, reckon we should get back to the gathering, wouldn't want mumma bear hunting us down for revenge would we?" His tail waved somewhat nonchalantly at his back, tipped over ears turning to try and catch a warning sign that a potentially bigger bear was inbound.

"speech"

-predator fight 3/3-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I should cry for help Wildberry Grove 10:42 PM, 06-08-2024 05:27 AM, 08-14-2024