size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-23-2024, 12:20 AM
Artorias knew his teasing was going to get a rise out of Ezra, and his friend did not disappoint with his sharp jab back at him. Art couldn't help but laugh, finding a comfortable familiarity in jesting around with who he considered to be his best friend outside of Briar. Ezra more readily accepted his offer for some wine and privacy, which Art had figured he would. Ezra was nothing if not predictable. And in his predictable fashion, Ezra asked to rejoin the Hallows. "I had pretty much figured that was a given when you turned up here with a new wife and sister in tow," remarked the Carpathian brute, clapping a giant paw on the Adravendi wolf's shoulder. "I told you the Hallows would always be open to you when you left, and I meant it. Welcome home, Councilor Adravendi." Yep, Artorias had even kept Ezra's seat at his High Council vacant for when his friend returned.

As the pair of wolves began to head back across the plains towards Hearthstone, Ezra began to tell him about how Ulric had filled Aylin's head with fantastical stories of the legend of the sword-wielding wolf of the Hallows. Artorias couldn't resist the bark of laughter that pulled from him, a sheepish smile on his face. "Your father always was too kind to me with his boasting. I feel like he's setting me up to be some sort of legendary hero. How will I ever live up to that expectation?" Another chuckle at his own joke. "Well, if she wishes to learn the art of sword fighting, I'll teach her. I'm excited to get to meet her as well."

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's been SEVEN YEARS! Amron's Castle 02:23 AM, 02-22-2024 04:54 PM, 07-18-2024