size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
06-23-2024, 12:26 AM

The pair curled up together, finding comfort in one another's embrace instantly. Deimos rubbed her back, gently dragging his claws through her pale coat and Iki replied in kind, running her nimble digits through the thicker fur of her mates chest. They didn't often get time like this anymore. Not with the pups running amok. In and out of the den a million times a day. Perhaps she would see if Ava could babysit while she and her husband had a much needed date night.

Deimos needed to speak to her, and Iki gave him her complete attention, marbled eyes searching his face as she waited for him to begin. The giant man launched into speech, telling of a conversation between himself and Avacyn. Iki's eyes widened as he mentioned being king of Elysium. Well... she hadn't been expecting that.

Dark ears continued to shift, catching every syllable that left her husbands mouth. It seemed to her that he was eager to take up such a role, but was worried about the repercussions that it could have on their family. It made Iki warm inside to see that he cared so much about them all and she reached up to place a gentle kiss upon his lips, quieting him. "You should accept," the pallid fae spoke simply. "It will set a good example for our children. They can watch their father take on the role of responsibility and grow knowing that such responsibility both expected and such a position attainable." Iki gave a soft shake of her head, smiling up at the brute. "You have my blessing and my congratulations, my love."

"Deimos & Ikigai"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]