gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
06-23-2024, 06:46 AM
With the help of the stranger… What was her name? Oh, he hadn’t even gotten her name! “I’m Bancha, by the way,” he comments, slightly embarrassed at his manners before he returns his attention to the task. Collecting the plant was at least easy - especially with her knife! How cool was that? Plus, the plant didn’t have any numbing or itching properties on the outside so they could freely touch it without worry.

With more than enough collected, Bancha steps back to look around them. His aqua gaze lingers on the Moontoched Cliffs that are lacking the usual color they normally have in the summer time. “He’s just very stressed and worried. Our pack just changed paws suddenly so he has concerns about that. He worries that we might get kicked out, but Scylla seems really nice so I don’t think she will. Plus, he has other issues he worries about that he doesn’t know I know,” Bancha’s nose wrinkles, a frown lacing his lips as he takes a few steps down into the fine sand of the beach. The granules between his toes is a funny feeling, one he doesn’t really like. He does make note in his head that sand was an indication of coasts, something to remember for his future adventures.

BANCHA

3/3 gather an herb - kava
3/3 explore a new land - fontamo bay

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I feel like I've been here before Fontamo Bay 01:45 PM, 06-12-2024 12:35 AM, 07-03-2024