gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-23-2024, 07:53 AM
His paw comes up suddenly just as her mouth opens to speak. Jostled by the movement, her paws moving her back a step or two as he very much in a grumbly manner asked if she minded. Calliope can’t help but smirk, her own paw reaching up to place over the spot where he had pushed her.

“Oh, but I do mind,” she says in return, batting her lashes as if she were some damsel and not some monster. “See, I was just wandering through when I saw that delectably handsome coat of yours,” Cal can’t help but purr as speaks, enticed by the grouchy nature of the boy. She really had no patience for the happy-go-lucky sort.

“I just had to get a closer look,” leaning back in toward him, unafraid to invade his personal space, she reaches out to try and nudge her nose against his neck. “I don’t see many wolves that look like you,” Cal mentions, a brow raised, flirtatious curiosity lacing her expression. Even if he rebuked her advance, she wouldn’t say no to a fight either.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stirring Up Dirt Wolfpaw Lake 07:18 PM, 06-14-2024 06:25 PM, 08-15-2024