size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-23-2024, 09:41 AM

They lay there together, comfortable simply being. Quiet conversation was delivered back and forth between them and eventually Cerb said that he needed to let Avacyn know. Scylla released a hum, but said nothing at first. Eventually, she nodded. "That would be for the best. Can't start a war so soon after taking the crown, eh?" Though if Ava refused to release Cerberus... Scylla would challenge her. Simple as that.

The horned brute gave her a squeeze and promised to stay. Scylla gave a chuckle and flashed him her winning grin. "I'm glad. How would you like to be a member of my council, Cerberus? You know I value your opinion highly. I'd like to have your eyes, ears and mind on my side." Her grey and blue gaze searched his. He could say no, of course. Perhaps he didn't want such responsibility. Still, she wanted to offer.

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]