gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
06-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Though his manners were agreeable at best, he was still polite enough to wait for her to begin leading the way before picking up his own paws. Following the girl toward the border, he notices how she appears similar to Wylan - the boy with the wings. Were they siblings? Maybe he'd ask. Funny coincidence too how their names both started with W... Hers and Wylan's, but his too? So many W names.

"Nice ter meet ya, Wynter," he nods his head in her direction before diverting his gaze to the woods around them. Watching how the sun streaked down through the twisting and gnarled branches, he admired nature's handiwork. There was plenty of shade here, but enough light to allow lower, ground plants to survive. A good place to hunt too as he noticed the various burrows nestled along the bases of trees ranging from small to large enough for even a badger or fox to fit in. Committing that to memory, he returns his gaze to Wynter as she questions his origins.

"Yeah, joined recently. I was born in a country out west from Boreas, found myself in Boreas prolly round the time I was eight months or so. Kinda just been wanderin' since then," he shrugs his shoulders. The time before Boreas was foggy to him and not something he cared to really remember. "You one of those Fatalis or something?" Wilder asks in return, gaze lingering on her facial markings for a moment before returning to the surroundings. He would have to admit that the woods was indeed a logical place to lay claim to. Plenty of hunting and secluded enough that they wouldn't come across much trouble.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Double W's Mile-High Woods 08:43 PM, 06-12-2024 12:25 AM, 07-14-2024