size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
06-23-2024, 12:43 PM
Artorias shared his hope that the meeting hadn't scared Avacyn away from leadership and Deimos shook his head, replying, "I believe this is something she had been considering for a while, but the situation brought up at the meeting acted more as a catalyst for change than a fear." If fear had been the only reason then he would have refused and tried to support his niece instead of taking the power she offered him willingly. Deimos offered the Lord of Cinder a smile and dipped his head with gratitude at the mention of getting to know him better and the future where their packs could continue to grow together. He had hoped that the change in leadership would not affect their alliance, but it was good to have that status reaffirmed regardless.

Deimos began to follow Artorias deeper into The Hallows' territory at his unspoken invitation and soon found himself behind the walls that surrounded the castle. It seemed to be the focal point of the pack's activities and for good reason. The structure was large and impressive. Now that they were within the shaded area of the courtyard and he was given some relief from the Auster heat, he was able to settle and speak more easily with Artorias. He gave Art another thankful nod to the promise that they would be there for them if the need ever arose. "I appreciate that more than you know. We will do the same for you."

He listened curiously as the fellow alpha spoke of some change in direction The Hallows was taking as well, putting more of an emphasis on being involved with the world rather than sitting passively by. Deimos hummed quietly with acknowledgement and replied, "I am working on making a similar shift within Elysium. I understand my sister's and niece's desire to keep quietly to the island and simply have a place to protect our family, but I think with how things have been moving in the world it is necessary now more than ever to stand ready for whatever might come. I do not want Elysium to appear complacent and an easy target should things get worse." He sighed softly and added, "I do fear that many of my wolves are not ready for this change in perspective, however. I don't believe that many of them have faced real battle outside of fighting off a predator or perhaps an amicable spar."

"Deimos Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reaffirming the reaffirming to reaffirm The Starlit Plains 10:18 PM, 06-05-2024 09:40 PM, 09-02-2024