Beginner Healer (0)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
06-23-2024, 01:34 PM
The course of direction this interaction took wasn’t what Melanth had been prepared for. She knew there would be hesitation to the reunion at fault. Years having passed between the two do them. Memories lost in the wake of life itself. However, it did not stop the thought to pursue such a situation all together.

Her attention registered the atmosphere shift. Helonia’s words clearly not enough to satisfy the only question which really mattered. Why did she come? What was reason was she here? The answer itself lingering on her tongue. It choked her into silence. Closing off any further conversation from being spoken. Detesting the way Absinth was making her feel.

She, herself, felt the oncoming of a responsive growl. The sound built in the back of her throat. Yet did not reveal itself as she swallowed it down. ~"I did not come here to be chastised." Mel knew she held no such power when it came to the dance of fighting. The skill alone only a small fraction in her world. Enough to survive; but, not to win. ~"Our father did not send us. We came on our on accord. If it were up to us, I’d prefer him rotting amongst the corpses that line your territry." A paw rising to prove her point by sweeping over the various carcasses. ~"I only wish to reconnect with a sibling long lost. I’m here to start over."

Melanth glanced to the male who’d remained nearby. Before her gaze sought out the roundness of Absinth’s belly. The protruding abdomen quite visible and what was within moving about. ~"Do not turn us away without trial and error. If I am not but an enemy, I will present my throat myself." Subtle snarls from Helonia in protest rang like sirens from the back of her mind. Not agreeing to the idea given.

"Helonia"~"Melanth"