size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-23-2024, 07:01 PM
Everything and everyone was settling in well. It would only be a matter of time before they could begin bigger plans, like perhaps expanding towards the east, closer to that island she wanted oh so badly. Sure, she could've just claimed that island from the start, but they weren't even ready for her plans yet.. claiming the island now would make her a heap ton more impatient than she already was.

Drawn from her thoughts by a familiar howl, Widow smirked and made her way to him. So polite of him to wait at the borders, and oh, he had even brought roses. Even from a distance she could tell that he looked cleaner than usual. Had he done all this work just to announce that he was hers now? She didn't take him as a romantic, but she supposed that it wasn't too far fetched that he would clean up for something like this considering his prior, informal proposal and decided to entertain it, if only just a little.

"Got yourself all cleaned up to visit the Queen of Hell?" she asked with a smirk as she approached, hips swaying as the scent of her heat followed. "Or have you done something you feel that you must apologize for?" she finished as she paused a few paces before him. She really didn't know why he had cleaned himself up for her, nor did she really care. She'd been far too personal with Stolas more than once this week to hide what she had been up to, not that she had any interest in hiding it so if he had slept with another, she could at least be grateful he washed himself of her scent. Could she say that she had done the same? Absolutely not, but part of her liked the thought of him knowing that Stolas had had her since they last spoke should they get close enough for him to pick up on a new mans scent.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024