build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-23-2024, 07:23 PM
set after freedom from insomnia, and some time after seasonal prompt

É R E B O S

she was as smooth as ever. her tones laced with toxicity and narcissism. a mix he couldn't help but be drawn to. the way of powerful, intelligent women swayed him. widow was different breed. "you know why I'm here." he spoke with deep, baritone vocals. he was sober & direct as usual. "These are for you." he'd grab the bouquet and place them near her paws. his eyes were stoic, harsh and unwavering while on her face. his nares flaring at the intoxicating scent of her heat, trying his best to remained focused on his task at hand.
he stepped forward once, closing their slight distance had she not moved. "I've been released from insomnia. and I've come to join your ranks." he stated, his teeth clicking as he shut his maw. he smelt the musk of another male and it created a pit of resentment in his belly. "so you'll be having a litter soon, then?" the tone of jealousy covered over his words despite his efforts to appear otherwise. she hit a nerve and she knew she did. clenching his jowls, he awaited her response before adding, "are you still indecisive?" he confronted her, wondering if he was simply too late.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024